Thursday, March 1, 2007

Lori's Moving Day

This move today goes down in Petersen history as the fastest move...I believe...EVER! Lynette, Bart, Jesse, Mikaela, Taylor, Craig, Chris, Bradley, Katie, Lori, Madison and myself all met at Lori's at about 10:30 this morning. Lori, apparently very anxious to get into her new townhouse, had already loaded her truck up twice and made the drive back and forth to her new place!

We had completely loaded and unloaded just about everything by 1:30pm. Lori will still have a lot of unpacking to do, and will still need to gather up some final "stuff" at the house. However, the vast majority is done and the furniture and appliances have found their new place in Lori's beautiful new home. Take a look for yourself, it a great little townhouse!



On a final note, I got rid of my phone service...so my new # is 801-938-6523, which is an unlimited Skype account eBay purchased for me. I still need to get a VoIP phone, so I can answer my calls, however for now it will be used kind of like a pager. Once I get the phone hooked up, I'll have to give you a call so you can hear the clarity...you just might want to get rid of your current phone system and switch over to Skype...especially when you see that it only costs a fraction of the cost of landlines and there is pretty much free long distance!
http://www.skype.com/

No comments: